How to Quickly Prepare a Dataset
TensorBay provides you with a number of ways to quickly prepare your datasets. There are multiple methods to create a new dataset.
- Create a New Dataset Directly
- Create a New Dataset from an Existing Dataset by Filtering the Data
- Create a New Dataset by Merging Existing Datasets
- Create a New Dataset by Forking a Dataset from the Open Datasets
TensorBay supports two ways to store datasets:
- Default Storage Location: your data will be stored in TensorBay Cloud Storage (Storage of Amazon S3) and each registered user will be provided with 100GB of free storage.